Sunday, May 3, 2009

weekend wrap-up

Here's what went down this weekend:

Friday night brought with it a spontaneous girls night out. We dined like royalty at
Eclipse Di Luna where we indulged in...

{spanish cheeses}
{spiced potatoes with romesco}
{assorted marinatedolives & spanish almonds}
{white bean hummus, feta, olives, & crispy flatbread}
{calamari & pico de gallo}
{carne asada with red pepper puree & crispy onions}
{roasted chicken empanadas, with manchego & tomato marmalade}
and, of course...Thanks for a fabulous (and adventurous) night, Ladies!


Saturday I attended a baby shower for one of my oldest friends. My sweet "Little" Christy. She is such a precious lady and I loved being a part of her special day. I was so happy to see that she liked my handmade gifts, and I can't wait to see these on her sweet little girl!


Best wishes and congrats again, Little C! Love you!


And last, but certainly not least, today the family all enjoyed a great lunch in celebration of Andy's Nanaw's (and Jack's Gigi's) 81st birthday!!!! Nanaw is the kindest, sweetest and most beloved of grandmothers, and we always love being with her.


Happy Birthday, Gigi!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails