Wednesday, April 29, 2009

baby-brained!


I'm baaaaack! I have indeed taken back the reins of this blog from my crazy husband. I told him to get his own! But now that I'm back in charge... what to write? what to write??
Honestly, all I can think about lately is babies. I am surrounded by them on all sides! I mean, seriously, there is a baby-boom happening up in here! I have no less than 8 friends who are expecting, a 1 month-old friend-baby{who's birth I actually witnessed}, a shower to attend on Saturday {for which I am currently sewing gifts}, everyone at the park today had a belly {including me, but mine was just a food-baby}, and now, as if all that wasn't enough... Just when I thought I'd come out of the baby-fog... I want another! All I do is peruse baby stuff online, and dream of number 2....

beehive kitchenware



little lark


out of the box

coco and milkweed

down home amy
{A side note on these snack packs: LOVE THEM! On Earth Day this year I decided that I need to greatly decrease the number of ziploc bags we go through. Told Andy I wanted to try and sew something to use instead.... And here ya go!
Someone went and did it! {and so sweetly, I might add.}


amenity

bookhou


Cute. Cute. Cute.

3 comments:

JenJen said...

I just have one word for you to keep in your baby riddled mind: Savannah.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

This is definitely cute overload! Luv the 'deer image'...I don't want to grow up now...hee* ~Lovely weekend to you dear!

Brandi said...

I love every bit of it! The gnome has to be my favorite though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails