Sunday, May 17, 2009

let them eat cake!

My 101st post!
Woohoo!

This weekend went by too quickly, as most weekends do. It was rainy and snuggly and fun.
This is how it went down:
In honor of Andy coming back home, and Jack being so freakin' sweet and cute,
I decided to make a...




It was a resounding success, I must say. We've pretty much been eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner (which is why I should never make cakes... seriously, none of us have any self-control around here...) Have a happy Monday!

3 comments:

Jennifer Perry said...

Yummy Yummy!! So cute! :-) We...well I am the same way with sweets around our house...I keep nibbling until it's all gone! No self control! :-)

Mandi said...

Looks delicious! Feel free to send some sweetness my way if you ever need someone to take it off your hands. :-)

JenJen said...

Damn You!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails