Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My weekly menu a la Pioneer Woman


What I (made) am making for dinner this week:
My tribute to The Pioneer Woman!




Last night: PW's Favorite Burger Ever.


Tonight: PW's Chicken Scallopine.


Tomorrow night: PW's Blueberry Baked French Toast and (way too much) Sausage.


The night after that: PW's Chicken Salad. The way (she) likes it.

and finally...

The night after after: MY Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo Salsa.
(Photo to come.)



Thanks Pioneer Woman! You rock my taste buds off!
(Now, gimme one of those Kitchen Aid mixers your raffling off!)
Tee-hee.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

she is amazing and so are you. you really are one of the best cooks i know!

Beyond Blessed in GA said...

wow, that looked really good, and thats saying something for me right now. I may have to check her out after all!

Have fun feeding your family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails