Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This is me.

I knew this wouldn't be easy, and I was right! The lovely Lesley of Homemade Grits charged me with the task of finding one image which would best sum up my own personal style. Um... this is not easy. For one, my personal style is always changing. And for two, there are just TOO many things that I love! But after spending my Jack-free-nap-hour scouring design blogs, I finally found a room that works. Yes, it's a kitchen, but that only makes it more appropriate since the kitchen is my favorite room.

Although I go back and forth, I think I will always love rustic, romantic, bright, homey, slightly-girlie spaces the best. I would definitely be happy in a space like this.

...And so, to pass on the torch.
I'd love to see what these ladies have to say on the matter.

Jennifer of Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Amber of Maven Mama
and
Lisa of Apples to Peaches


Have fun racking your brains!

2 comments:

amber amick said...

I love, LOVE the kitchen you chose!!! Now I will be a woman obsessed...

Lesley said...

I love the kitchen too Christy! So perfectly you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails