Monday, October 27, 2008

This is Halloween.

I sincerely apologize for the lapse in blog. I feel like the last few days have been sorta crazy.
The hubby is in N'awlins on business until Thursday...
So I've been trying to stay busy so as not to get too lonely.
:o(
... In that spirit, I had to reunite the Crafter's Guild to keep me busy this weekend.
Here are a few pics of our Halloween-Haunted-House-Decorating-Slumber-Party....

Caramel Apple Martinis. ...Yes,please.

The haunted houses and assorted accoutrement.

Fun times.

The finished products.
(minus JenJen's... who totally punked out and went home at 3:00AM.)

...But her's was really awesome, too.


We ended the night watching Bram Stoker's Dracula (Well, at least Katie and I did, the other ladies were snoring 5 minutes in... ;)

...Too much candy, too much food, too much martini madness and too much macabre make for a rough next morning. But it was all worth it!
Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails