Thursday, October 23, 2008

A tribute to Miss M.

I simply must share with all of you, the object of my current blog-stalking obsession...

Inside A Black Apple...A blog written by a Miss Emily Martin. She has a fabulous Etsy store full of original artwork, handmade dolls, and much much more adorableness... please see for yourself! I love it all.


Here's a couple of my faves from her blog...

This beautiful, whimsical cluster of silhouettes in her bedroom.

...and also her studio. It's is so sweet to me.


She also has an awesome fashion blog full of her personal cute style... Some Girls Wander.


I feel a bit insecure about coming off all stalker-y about Miss Martin, but I just had to share. I love her style, and thought you might, too.
Goodbye, lovelies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails