Thursday, March 17, 2011

correction

I'm enjoying a Saint Patty's evening all by my lonesome tonight, as my usual co-couch potato is currently off at band practice. Thanks to a dear friend who sent us home with a sixer of home-brewed porter, Mama's doin' just fine on her own. :)

I didn't really have much more to say except to reiterate to the general world wide web just how happy I really am! (considering that my last post seemed to come off a bit woe-is-me, (which incidentally was not my intention. (nobody likes a whiny baby.))) -That was a lot of parentheses.

.... I'm getting off target here...

But seriously...

I am literally busting at the seams with gratefulness and love for every little thing in my life. Today was an exceptionally beautiful day of realizations. Of just how proud I am of my little Jack and how honored I am to be his Mama.


It's been a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails