Here are some things making me happy right now:
1. Mad Men! (Season premiere on Sunday!)
2. This blog. (...it makes me laugh out loud every day.)
3. This house. (Saw this a long time ago, and loved it. Chock-full of decor and design inspiration!)
4. The Pillars of the Earth! (One of my FAVORITE books ever is now a mini-series! AND with a decent cast! I. Cannot. Wait.)
5. What I scored for free today! (I got the yellow one. And as Jack would say, "I super like it!")
6. Rediscovering this lovely blog. (I love the way this lady lives! SO dern inspiring!! And I kinda wonder what Andy would say if he came home one day to see I'd constructed a gypsy tent in our front yard... )
7. THIS (I could go on a rant about how much I love this show... but you already probably feel sorry for me because of the fact that 3 out of 7 things that make me happy include watching TV. But hey... I'm old and tired and it's what I do after chasing a toddler all day. OK?! ok.)
Things that don't make me happy right now:
1. The lame factor of my own blog.
2. Having just exposed to y'all just how addicted I am to my TV.
3. The no eating after 8:30PM rule we've started enforcing. (I reeaaallly want something chewy and chocolate and salty right now...)
4. The fact that after weeks of blog-silence, this pathetic thing was all I could muster.