Sunday, February 7, 2010

done and done.

For those who may be wondering... Here are the finished shutters and door, freshly painted. After polling(bugging) my friends and family on which colors to choose, I ended up even MORE confused on what direction to go. The results were pretty split down the middle. The red door/brown shutter combo was what my heart was yearning for... but after hearing such differing opinions I opted for the slightly "safer" choice. Boring ol' green and brown. (And I must confess, the green turned out a tad yellower than I was wanting... but so be it! I'm sure as sure as sure not gonna be re-painting those suckers!) I think it looks just alright.
I'll be saving that red for MY next front door. One that I can enjoy for a long time to come! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails