Tuesday, January 19, 2010

jaded, party of one...

So I've been a little aloof here lately (or so I've been told.) I think it's just been a very "internal" past couple weeks/months for me... and I've been spending a lot of time in my own head. But now I feel as if I'm beginning to come out of the fog. I'm really wanting to make my blog a daily thing, but as of right now... I am SO not in love with it anymore. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I am no longer content to just write about things that inspire me... I'm ready to start actually creating! It's gonna happen, my friends... Yes, it is.

In the meantime, though, at least I have really creative friends that I can live vicariously through! Colleen just added some super cute pieces to her Etsy shop! Yes! It's up and running... check it!
...until my next semi-pathetic post. Au revoir, my steadfast friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails