Saturday, November 21, 2009

ICE day.

Today was a good day. It was (what I am deeming) the official kick-off to my holiday season... one of my favorite-est of events... it only comes around once (or twice) a year...
I.C.E!
Once again I was simply taken away by all of the treasures laid out before me. With a spiked Silknog in hand, I perused and lusted after almost everything my eye happened to rest upon. OK, I'm getting a little too poetic here. Let's just leave it at this: It was da shiz. I got a few super cute thingees:{cameo ring: Talulah B.}

{red satin bow clip: Stitch Machine}

{headband: Blue Eyed Freckle}


Such a beautiful day. And now that I've sufficiently recharged my own craft battery, I plan to rock it out in the weeks to come with some handmade Christmas handycrafts of my own. Did I say "craft battery"? Sorry about that. It's late, and I am being constantly distracted by the SNL episode...

G'night, loverlies!

1 comment:

Lisa -Tiffany said...

OMG..... I think i bought from every place that you bought from lol so funny i will post the things i bought so that you can see them ! to bad i didnt see you there. we prob left around 2 or 230......
and i think im going to do buy a booth the next one thats they hold in the summer time if i can get my butt in gear.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails