Thursday, September 17, 2009

rooms to inspire

It's obvious to me that Fall has indeed arrived because I'm starting to feel invigorated and inspired again! My long-parched well is once again bubbling over with fresh ideas. And when I first saw the beautiful rooms below over at Desire to Inspire... well, they made me giddy. So unique, so brilliant yet simple, like living in someone's imagination... Eccentric Victorian I would call it.
I love it.

images via desiretoinspire

My favorite things are: The cherry blossom wall mural in "Olive's" room. The deep purple wall and pink floor in the kitchen. The peacock feathers in a blue vase on the mantle, perfect. The hanging clothes displayed on the walls and inside of frames... Charmante!

2 comments:

drollgirl said...

oh wow!! these images are so beautiful and inspiring!!!!

amber amick said...

Eh, I think, given the time and materials, you could do better. But I do love the cherry tree mural, and especially the eggplant wall with emerald green Asian bureau and red roses! Drool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails