Sunday, August 9, 2009

funnies of the week...


So... We've been watching a lot of Yo Gabba Gabba lately. Admittedly, this show scared the bajeezy out of me at first... now, I get almost as excited as Jack does! Almost.
You may think this a bit sad, I know I do, but when faced with alternatives like Calliou, Max and Ruby and Dora... I will choose trippy graphics, dancy-dances, tall orange-clad flamboyant DJs and indie bands any day.
Anyway, I digress-
The other day as Jack was sitting at the table finishing up his lunch, I noticed that he was doing something a little strange. He was alternately huffing and spitting in a rhythmic pattern...
haaa, haaa, pffft - haa, haa, pfft.... and so on. It took me a about 2 minutes to realize what was going on. My son was BEATBOXING! YES! YES!!! YES!!!!
Thanks to Yo Gabba Gabba and more specifically to "Biz's Beat of the Day" (Where Biz Markie teaches the young ones a different beat each time; an invaluable skill as far as I'm concerned)



... Jack has learned this raddest of all talents!
It was a proud day in the Harrison household. My husband almost cried from joy.

1 comment:

Organic Meatbag said...

Wow...looks like something straight out of accidentally inhaling ammonia fumes for too long...

Related Posts with Thumbnails