Thursday, July 23, 2009

worth a look...

As many of you may know, Alice In Wonderland is being revamped by none other than Tim Burton. And, I'll give you three guesses (even though you'll only need one) at who is playing the Mad Hatter... While I must say, I've never been a huge Burton fan (which is a shock considering my intrigue with macabre things...) Lewis Caroll's book is already quite demented as it is... Tim Burton may be just the guy to do it up right. Check out this newly released teaser for the film. Are we excited?




I definitely like the look of the actress playing Alice... so ethereal and dreamlike... beautiful.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

alice is anne hathaway i believe! i too am not a burton fan:)

Christy said...

Lesley, you're right that Anne H is in the movie, but she's actually playing the roll of the White Queen (the one who ages backward)... Alice is played by an actress I don't know named Mia Wasikowska.

JenJen said...

Curiouser and curiouser..

Related Posts with Thumbnails