Sunday, April 19, 2009

She's crafty.

This weekend has gone by in a flash! Friday night, Andy and I were able to have a delightfully unexpected date night. We had a fabulous dinner at Six Feet Under, moaning over every scrumptious morsel. Homemade potato chips, fried green tomatoes, killer cole slaw, scallops, shrimp, fried zucchini, and cold beer... Um, you would have moaned too.

Saturday was my sweet friend Colleen's birthday, and I had a great time with her and all her gals. We had amazing food (again), wine, laughter, crafts... and um, some more wine. Colleen made all of us our own teacup candles... SO cute! She found all of the different cups at the thrift store, and we got to pick which one we wanted, the scent and the color... FUN!



Colleen and I have been friends for years, and she is such a fun, beautiful, talented, funny, supportive, caring, genuine person. We had such a fun night! I love looking through her house at all of her art and creations. Her latest venture has been making tiny moss terrariums like these...

I LOVE moss! And have decided to get back into the crafting swing of things by having a Moss-Madness craft night soon. Thanks for always being so inspiring, Co!
(and for lending me your Big Ass Book of Crafts!)

We'll get our craft on very soon...
Love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails