Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas



We had an amazing Christmas. Jack had a blast. The family time was much needed and greatly enjoyed. I feel a little guilty about not having already posted anything about our wonderful holiday... I have just been so pooped. We've literally been hibernating these last few days, and it has been loverly! I had been trying desperately to work up the motivation to document all of our happenings... but I still just don't have it in me. So in an attempt to at least post something, here's some eye candy to tide you over. I hope everyone had a beautiful, blessed, and peaceful Christmas. ...And will have a fun, fabulous New Years Eve!




(ps... here's my "gingerbread" house. I wanted to do a whole blog dedicated to our Gingerbread House Party Extravaganza and show what everyone made... but "someone" never got their butt in gear to send me the pictures... (ahem... You know who you are...) So I will settle with just showing off my own masterpiece!

1 comment:

Beyond Blessed in GA said...

You two look so happy :)

And your gingerbread house is spectacular!! We did them too, but ours didnt quite turn out as fabulous as yours! Pretzels appear to be a must!! I'll remember that next year!

Happy New Year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails