Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm a princess trapped in a housewife's body.


The other night I was flipping channels and happened to come across one of my ALL-time favorite movies. It was just starting, and I let out a squeal. It's one of those movies that I never think of when someone asks me to list my faves.... but it is nonetheless very dear to me.

First Knight

Let me remind you of why it is so fabulous...





This time of year makes me feel so giddy and fantasy-prone. The beautiful forest outside my window makes me dream of being in some faraway land. Some gorgeous prince scooping me up onto the back of his horse..... and...

...then I remember that I live in Austell, there's a pile of dirty laundry waiting, breakfast dishes waiting to be loaded, and the very persistent two-year-old trying to climb my leg with his peanut-jelly hands.


...Ahhhh, at least I have First Knight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails