Monday, October 6, 2008

Jack's wish list...


(an amendment: jack wears a 24 month, not a 2T.)

(another amendment: if you DO choose to get something off this list, let me know so I can reduce the likelihood of duplicate gifts. thanx.
..........................................................................................................................................



The BIG day is nearing... Jack's 2nd birthday!
A lot of you have been asking about what Jack would like for his birthday. I am usually really bad at having those answers... but am putting an effort into getting better. Jack and I had a fun adventure this morning at Toy's R Us... I let him totally run wild like the little crazy man he is... while i frantically ran behind him snapping photos of anything he seemed interested in.

Here's what we came up with.


Lincoln Logs!


Fisher Price Grow-to-Pro Basketball


Radio Flyer Wagon


Ok... So, this was something I wanted.... Slinky


Rock 'N Ride Spring Horse


Ride Along with Thomas book


Animal Planet Dinosaur Set


Thomas couch
(I have to admit I really hate this thing... but Jack was obsessed. He kept lying down on it and fake snoring.


A wrestling buddy?...


Fisher Price TV
(I LOVE THIS!!! I had one just like it!!)


Crayola Giant Chalk


Silly Circus Spinning Top


Little Einsteins Rocket's Tub Adventure


Little Einsteins Leo


Little Einsteins Symphony Composer


Fisher-Price Bubble Mower



Learning Fun Sesame Bus



Jack, wistfully looking at the trains.

................................................


He's also really getting more into his books here lately, which I love...

You can never go wrong with Dr. Seuss!



You know, though...to be honest,
I always get a little awkward when people ask about buying things for me (or mine). I just never want anyone to feel obligated to do anything... especially not anything expensive, God Forbid!
It just means so much to us to have such wonderful friends and family!
...but if the mood does strike you to take a little trip to Toy's R Us... at least we did a little leg work for you!

:o)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wish list!! :) Awesome idea!! Auntie Jenn-Jenn will be making a trip to Toys R' Us soon! Thanks for all the ideas! Love y'all!

Jennifer Sewell said...

This was a great idea! Is there a registry so that we all don't show up with the Thomas couch???

Beyond Blessed in GA said...

The fake snoring thing had me cracking up!! That's so cute!!

Dr. Belin said...

what is his bday date?

Christy said...

His birthday is October 23.

Related Posts with Thumbnails