Thursday, September 25, 2008

...can this really last?


Well, I'll have you know from the beginning that i am not very good with starting something and sticking with it. But in an attempt to do something, dare i say, productive... I am entering the fold along with so many others. I am starting my own blog! As i was in the shower, rinsing the shampoo from my hair, i found it. The inspiration i had been searching for! What inspiration, you ask??? It was nothing more than the simplest of nudges toward something that i have been obsessed with for quite a while... blogs! I read other people's with rapt interest. and i love taking peeks into other people's lives! (yes. i cyber-stalk.) So why have i not joined the ranks before?... Well, i guess i really didn't think anyone could possibly be interested in the ridiculousness that goes on in my own little world. However I have decided to give it a whirl and see if I'm right about that. I'm sure this blog will end up being a tangled mish-mash of randomness.... but to be honest, so is my life! Stay tuned!



Ps... Did anyone see last night's Project Runway??? WTF's up with Kenley!? Is she not the brattiest brat ever?! She literally acts like a 4 year old. I wanted to smack her for being rude to my man Tim Gunn. He's always so polished and debonair. It was awesome to see him take Kenley down a notch!


...And don't even get me started on her hip hop look for Leanne! A high-waist jean??? Hip hop??? it was ridiculous! If i didn't enjoy watching Kenley be such a brat i would want her to be Auf'ed!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails