Sunday, October 11, 2009

our saturday in pictures (and words).

This weekend has been jam-packed-filled-to-the-brim with Fall festivities. A spooktacular craft night on Friday, wherein the Crafter's Guild of Austell put Martha to shame (more on that to come.) A Saturday spent frolicking in North Georgia. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards, petting farms, misty mountains... the whole bit. Jack and I did a little pumpkin decorating this morning... (yes, there's more to come, geeeez!) and then tonight, a delicious dinner of farfalle with prosciutto in a butternut squash and sage sauce.... (more to come on this, as well!) Indeed, there is simply too much blog-fodder to handle at 10:30PM on a Sunday night, people. I've got a DVR'd Mad Men waiting on me for Pete's sake.
So, on with the show....



In addition to these perfect pumpkins, I also found the most perfect gourd ever.
Stay tuned to see what they turn into.
(...and for all my other promised updates. Methinks I'll be spending a lot of time in front of this computer in the days to come!)

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

omg that baby chick is ridiculous cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails