Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yay for movies!

I'm the biggest movie lover ever. Andy makes fun of me because all I ever want to do it watch movies, new ones, old ones, ones that I've seen a hundred times...! Anyway, Andy stumbled upon this trailer earlier, and it had me squealing with delight! One of my all-time favorite children's books...coming to the BIG screen!... And better yet, being directed by Spike Jonze!
...And even better better yet, the soundtrack is being done by
Arcade Fire and Karen O!!!!
My heart is a-flutter!
Enjoy...






I feel like the planets are aligning or something. I have been bouncing ideas around about what to do in Jack's room. He's such a "big" boy now, and his room is still very nursery. A while back I had the inspiration to do a "Where The Wild Things Are" theme... Then today, I came face to face with the book it on the shelf at the store, picked it up, carried it all the way to the checkout, and then decided against spending the money. Now this?! I feel like it should be, and I really want to do a cool room for the little man. It'll be quite the undertaking, and is sure to be the topic of more blogs to come... We shall see, we shall see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails