Friday, January 16, 2009

Into the briny deep...

Ive been listening to a lot of Decemberists lately, and they always puts me in a certain frame of mind. A swept-away, lonely, achingly-romantic sort of feeling engulfs me and I long to be living in those songs. Songs about the sea. Songs about lovelorn sailors and the women they left. Ghostly lovers. Revengeful mariners....
It's all so very wonderful to me!
(And, if you are not familiar... you need to be.)
click here
:And all of that only goes to compliment what I'm already into
right now. All things maritime!
(I tend to go through love-affairs with things quickly. A few months ago, I couldn't get enough woodland creatures in my life, and now, I'm on to whales. Go figure.) Anyway, I put together a little sampling of some things
I like right now:


andwabisabi: Etsy


Jenny Little: ShopSCAD



imogeneANDannie: Etsy


robotcandy: Etsy
(This is one of my favorite sellers. Love all their stuff!)



...And if you still haven't caught my seafaring-fever, then put on this album and let it whisk you away to a land of sea salt tears. Love it!


G'day Mateys!
(...I know. I'm weird.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails