Monday, December 15, 2008

I heart LUSH!

So, I don't get around much anymore.
I mean, there has definitely been a significant change in my definition of "shopping". Where once I would freely roam the malls, drive across town to go to a specific shop, stay updated on what stores were opening, and what the latest and greatest were... now, just going 3 miles down the road to Target, making a quick lap around the store, buying only what I absolutely need, and getting the heck out before Jack flips his lid.... is my version of shopping. (That's also my version of a run-on sentence...)

I digress, I'm a little slow on the uptake these days, and must rely on the footwork of others to keep me posted on what's what in the world of retail.

This past couple weeks have been quite a treat, however. I am proud to say that I have been seen on more than one occasion showered, dressed (in something other than pj bottoms), hair coiffed, and out and about town! This is progress. ...Shoot! This may have even been the "change" Barack was talking about!

I've been to the mall several times here recently, and I must say... I've enjoyed myself. There's one store in particular that I have now become totally enamored with...

LUSH!

I know, I know, it's been around for a while, but as I said, I haven't been around in a while... so, I only just had my first experience with it the other day. I'm in love!

I love original ideas when it comes to ordinary things. I had pretty much felt like, how much more could really be done with bath products that hasn't already been done... right? Wrong.
LUSH has so many awesome products. Bath Bombs, Bubble Bars, Emotibombs, Shower Jellies, Solid shampoos, even Henna Hair Dye.... and SO much more! I love everything!
I bought a couple lucky gals on my shopping list a gift or two the other day, and took the free gifts home for meself. (heehee)

I scored a Christmas Party Bath Bomb... and a Holiday Bubble Bar...Divine!

I love the company's motto of using fresh ingredients, avoiding the use of synthetic preservatives, making their products freshly by hand, not testing on animals, protecting the environment, and supporting the community as well. All beautiful things!

I could go on and on, but would never be able to give you the experience.
Go. Enjoy. Breath deeply.
And bring me back something!

1 comment:

Jennifer Perry said...

Is this the new place inside of Macys? I totally need to check it out! It always smells really good! (Don't feel bad...I live within walking distance from the mall and I haven't checked it out yet!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails